Below you can find a list of all the most frequently asked questions we receive daily!
1. Can I delete the Webflow project after conversion?
You can if you want, but it’s greatly adviced to not do it! Webflow doesn’t allow to get back the project from your hard drive and if you want to modify your site in terms of style and layout you need to reconvert it!
2. Do I need an active Udesly subscription to use the site?
No you don’t need to, once converted your site will be there and it will work also without a subscription. But you need the subscription in order to convert again your project. And you will need to reconvert if you need to modify your site layout or style.
3. What are the limits of the Free plan?
Well for Shopify there are few limits:
Made with Udesly Banner;
Every time you modify the cart status, like you add to cart, or you remove an item to the cart, change the quantity and so on, you will get a notification reminding you that the theme is just a preview;
4. Can I change style or layout after conversion?
If you can code, you can add style snippets directly in Shopify, otherwise you need to modify in Webflow and convert again!
5. Do I lose CMS data when I reupload the theme to Shopify?
No, Shopify doesn’t delete the CMS data like Articles and Products, you will lose though the settings of the Shopify Customizer
6. Can I use app X?
Sure you can, but probably you need to add some liquid code somewhere or add snippets. But you can do both in Webflow!
7. Can I modify the theme using a page builder?
No you can’t! Your page builder is Webflow!
8. Can I modify the checkout?
No, on Shopify the checkout is always the same and you can’t modify it