The Account page is used to display a summary of the visitor’s customer account. In consists in an Order Table and a User Address field.
Insert a Div Block and assign the following attributes:
Insert 2 more Div block inside: the first will display the Order Table, the second will be displayed when the user has not yet ordered anything.
In the first Div insert the attribute:
In the other insert the attribute:
In the Orders List Div you have to insert 2 buttons (Previous/Next) in order to enable the pagination. Insert these attributes on the corresponding buttons:
In the same Div you have to insert a Collection List to show the orders made by users. In each Collection List Item you can insert several attributes for several elements. For example:
- Order Number This is the link to the order number. Select a Link Block, a Button or a Link Text and insert the attribute:
- Date This is the date of the order. Select a Text Block and insert the attribute:
- Payment Status This is the status of the payment. Select a Text Block and insert the attribute:
- Fullfillment Status This is the finalisation status of the transaction. Select a Text Block and insert the attribute:
- Total This element shows the amount of the payment. Select a Text Block and insert the attribute:
It shows the default address of the user. Insert a Div Block or a Text Block and assign the attributes:
Best Practice: it’s advisable to insert a button allowing to modify the user’s default address.